.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Welcome to My Blog

I'm now starting this blog for random info that many people may be interested in...so I don't have to worry about who I've told what to. Sorry that I ended that sentence with a preposition...although I believe my employed English major friend has informed me that it's now ok to do so. Haha, 'How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?' just came on my computer...which is funny because I always sing, 'How Do You Solve a Problem Like Korea?' Some day maybe I'll make complete lyrics for my version.

Anyway...Many of you received my 20 page word document giving an excruciatingly detailed account of my first month here in South Korea. If you're reading this and never received this account, let me know and I'll send it to you (if you want it, that is).

Now I'll try to post some pictures here. Not sure what this baby's capable of, though. I was not well-versed in the world of blogdom, so I just googled "create own blog" and went to the first site that came up. Lata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home