.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Snowflakes keep falling on my head

It snowed again today. I'm beginning to think that I was totally lied to regarding the amount of snow Pyeongtaek gets. Also, the snowflakes were really big. Korea must just produce gigantic snowflakes.

I was searching online for downloadable Christmas songs (really simple and clear ones to play for my students). Anyway, I found this site that had a ton of them, but it turns out they were all midi files! Hahahaha!! I had a good laugh with that one. Remember when we used to 'sing' songs in midi, Liz?

Hey, look: the proof really is in the pudding.! [And no, I didn't really shove my book into a giant bowl of pudding...I just utilized my photo-editing skills]

3 Comments:

  • Ha! That's awesome that you were on the front of that guidebook. What were you singing at the time?

    Did you use Photoshop to edit that picture with the pudding? I'm trying to learn to use Photoshop now that my brother put it on my computer...I have no idea what I'm doing.

    By Blogger Candy, at 12/19/2005 10:21 AM  

  • that's hilarious.

    MIDI...oh man...one of the not-so-great inventions technology has brought us...

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 12/20/2005 10:42 AM  

  • Hey, Candy. I'm singing "Brown Bear"...a song based on the book by the same name that's illustrated by Eric Carle. I think I've sung that song 500 times by now. Not exaggerating.

    Re: pudding picture-no, I didn't use photoshop. I'm still confused by photoshop because there's too many damn functions. I need to have Liz give me a tutorial sometime. When I'm back in the US. I used Microsoft Picture It! Photo 2002.

    By Blogger Emily, at 12/21/2005 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home