.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Da Classroom

Since I had my camera with me, I took a few pictures of my classroom. Most of the stuff on the walls are things that were there already when my co-teacher and I arrived...from the previous English teacher, I guess. It seats about 42 students (on average)...not comfortably. I also included a picture of my computer monitor and how it's embedded in my desk. I don't like it. The "outside"shots are the views from the windows. My apartment complex is a block behind the apartment complex that you can see just across the street. My classroom is on the 4th floor (of 5 total). I think there are about 2,000 students enrolled in the school. Enjoy. I'll try to get a picture of the actual school sometime. It's well into fall now and all the trees are shedding their leaves. I guess winter gets pretty depressing looking here because it's neither green nor white. Just brown and grey. Huh.

4 Comments:

  • Your classrooms look bright and clean! The monitor in the desk does look unusual. Is it hard to read that way?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/15/2005 9:26 AM  

  • I only have one classroom, not multiple. They are pretty bright, and can be clean at times. The students clean the room every day after school and let's just say they don't do the greatest job. As in, let's just not sweep under the tables even though that's where it's the most dirty. And when they do mop, it usually ends up looking worse because they walk across the wet floor making it muddy. Stupid kids. It can be hard to read the monitor, especially when the light is glaring off the plastic covering. And it severely cuts down on your leg room under the desk.

    By Blogger Emily, at 11/15/2005 4:55 PM  

  • They have some of those computers with the montiors built into the desk at the library in Eau Claire. I'd have to agree that it's pretty annoying when you are trying to read the screen with florescent lights glaring off the plexiglass covering.

    Pepero day sounds like a pretty awesome holiday...Does everyone give out Pepero or can you give out other brands, like Pocky?

    By Blogger Candy, at 11/18/2005 9:08 AM  

  • wow, that actually looks really nice! that is nicer than my mom's classroom. i was imagining a really tiny and dark room. how wrong i was.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/08/2005 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home