.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Where Have You Been?

I did my best on this, but there are some states that I may have driven through that I don't remember; also, I may have thought I've driven through some when I really haven't. Mom (or anyone else, really), if you can correct anything, let me know. I had a layover in Detroit once so I'm counting Michigan. That's kinda cheap, but hey. I was there.

Bold
the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C. /

Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

6 Comments:

  • Can anyone tell me whether or not I've been to: Ohio, Tennessee, Maryland, Colorado, Texas? Those are a few I'm unsure of. Huh. It's funny that I can't italicize any of the states.

    By Blogger Emily, at 1/18/2006 12:25 PM  

  • I'm pretty sure we've driven through Ohio, Texas and Colorado and Nebraska.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/18/2006 12:31 PM  

  • In looking at the non bold, non underlined, non italic states, these are the ones that I think you should also bold:

    NJ, CT and RI (We drove through them on our trip out east to PA, to see friends in NJ then up to Niagra Falls and we went into MI on the way home I think. But we also were in MI on the trip we took to Prince Edward Island.

    Also on one of the driving trips to AZ I think we went straight down and got into the states of KS, OK and TX before heading across NM to AZ.

    I believe Jo is right in her reply except for CO - I'm not sure we ever went through there on the way home from AZ

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/19/2006 10:59 AM  

  • i'm pretty sure we drove thru the very bottom corner of colorado on our way home from AZ once. i just remember considering it as a state i've been too. I could be wrong though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/20/2006 4:36 PM  

  • I think you did drive through a bit of Colorado on your way home from Arizona. I remember it well.
    :)

    By Blogger Sarah, at 1/21/2006 4:46 AM  

  • Everybody knows how old I am getting and forgetful too, so if Joleen (and Sarah!!) say it is so, it probably is!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/23/2006 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home