.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Uh, Ok
Maybe I'll never end up teaching this semester...

So I thought that yesterday would be my first day teaching. Nope. I don't know what was going on that morning until 11:30 (when there was an all-school assembly), but it sure wasn't English class. Ok, so then I thought today would be my first day teaching. Nope. Ms. Kwan (who I should be teaching with today) came in this morning and told me that today she was just going to go into each class and talk to them (about what, I don't really know) so I have "free time" today, as she called it. Ok, fine by me. So maybe I'll come in Monday and be told I don't have to teach again. Who knows? Unfortunately, I didn't come prepared today for a day of free time (ie no iPod, etc) so it's been a bit boring. But currently the Badger/MSU bkb game is on so I'm watching the live stats on that online. Go Badgers! Currently we're down 9 in the second half. Alando needs to get in the game!

2 Comments:

  • i was interested at how the text in this post was centered.

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 3/03/2006 2:45 PM  

  • what do you mean the text in this post is centered?? ;)

    i published that entry in a frantic hurry and for some reason many times when i go to center the title, it also centers the whole text...even though i only highlighted the title part. that really annoys me. man, the badgers lost. stupid izzo. i hate that man.

    By Blogger Emily, at 3/03/2006 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home