.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Apartment is Now Housing Two

So, Joleen arrived safely to Korea! Yee-haw! It's supposed to take 2.5 hours to get to the airport from Pyeongtaek, but it took me 3.5. I guess I was going through Seoul during rush hour. Bah. So Joleen had to wait for me for a while at the airport. Then it only took us about 2.25 hours to get back to Pyeongtaek. So that was good. Joleen was tired b/c she'd been up for almost 24 hours.

She came to school with me today (well, until about 2). So she met the 6th grade students who are currently in my English camp. It appeared that she had fun. My students also appeared to enjoy having another whitey in the room. I will force Joleen to write something about it later. She took some pictures of my school, so I can add them here later. Now she's out exploring my neighborhood while I'm stuck at school updating my blog. Efficient use of school time, eh? Not like I have anything else to do...

But I was pleased that Joleen thinks I'm doing a good job at the camp since I wasn't sure whether what I was doing was good or not. And I strive for Joleen's approval in educational assessment over anyone elses. :) Students are peaking at me through my classroom windows right now. "Hi! Yes, I'm a whitey!"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home