.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch...
All the news that's fit to print (or blog today)

This is the country I'm living in:
The Jetson's Turn Korean

Also, for those of you more interested in noraebangs:

Noraebang: Get a Room
This is about a noraebang in the Twin Cities! You should check it out, Brian.

Noraebang: Your Own Private Karaoke


Most Expensive Cities
And according to one survey/poll thing, Seoul is the 5th most expensive city to live in. New York is the top U.S. city, listed at number 13. Number 1? Tokyo.

And...
I know I mentioned that I'd mention all the crappy crap that's been happening lately re: my vice principal, but now I don't know if I want to. I've told my mom and my sister, but I don't know if anyone else really cares to hear me whine and moan about stuff. So unless I get a bunch of feedback regarding others' interest in this, I think I'll just leave it at this: My vice-principal is an inconsistent and hypocritical moron.

2 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear (again) about how crappy everything is. My mom thinks they've done "a great disservice to you." Just know you have a lot of sympathy and support coming from this side of the world!!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 4/07/2006 6:32 AM  

  • We should go to that Noraebang next fall! As long as you don't laugh at me too much. It is ~6 blocks from my apt.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/07/2006 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home