.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Ok, so I caved and actually did watch the whole game. Boo. After the game finished, I had the option of watching either the last 14 seconds of the Iowa game or the last minute of the Bucknell/Arkansas game--both games within 2 points. I totally picked the wrong choice. "Well, only 14 seconds left in the Iowa one...by the time the video buffers and stuff it might be over." Man, when I saw that Iowa lost on a 3 pointer at the buzzer I kicked myself for that decision. That would have been great to see. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the Big Ten winning, but I gotta admit it would've made me feel a little better to see someone lose in a crappier fashion than we did.

Speaking of crappy, wow, my brackets are down the toilet now. With a Badger and an Iowa loss...not pretty. :D I started off nicely, but yoinks! Oh well. At least I have no money riding on them. :)

3 Comments:

  • I'm glad to see you're finally admitting that the Badgers SUCK!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/18/2006 7:27 AM  

  • Hey, you're still on top for picks in our little yahoo group!! Maybe you should have bet me and Jake! ;)

    By Blogger Candy, at 3/19/2006 1:33 PM  

  • no money on the games?
    have I not taught you ANYTHING Christopherson??!! :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/20/2006 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home