.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

"Ice Cream and City!"
Baskin Robbins' ad campaign in Korea

Because I just found out how to embed video in my blog (which makes me feel really smart even though it's incredibly easy) I'm putting this video up simply because it's one of the only ones I have on my computer. It was taken on Tuesday night (board game bang night). It's in downtown Pyeongtaek near the train/subway station. We're dancing to a Korean song blasting from a store front (common) while Koreans are looking at us and shaking their heads thinking, "My God, Americans are stupid." To be fair, the video was shot by a New Zealander. I'm a bit sad that Will's "Ice cream and city!" got cut down to just "Ice cream and!," especially since it's fine on my computer. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home