.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Fun With Videos
My nieces

Riley Marie Christopherson
Video sent to me courtesy of Brian, the proud papa. I cringe whenever I watch her step onto the pile of cds. Ouch! (for the cds, that is) The sound in the background reminds me of Joleen because she had me download a bunch of the artist's songs a while ago...I don't remember her name right now, though. And nice taste, Riley, grabbing the Tom Petty cd. :)



Wicket the Weewok II (Jin)
This video weirds me out because it's super crappy quality (what, like 1 frame per second?) and really short, but it is a big file. I don't get it. I took it when I first got my desktop computer like 3-4 years ago (how old is Wicket?) and it came with a piece of crap digital camera. No sound. Oh well. Maybe I'll take a short video of my apartment and put it on here (although it'd have no sound, again).

1 Comments:

  • Awesome video of Ril-ster. Owen loves dropping things, too. Strange how babies are. I was looking over your past blogs and realized that I had missed the original posting of the videos. Good thing I'm obsessive and reread your entires constantly!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 3/26/2006 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home