.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Who Am I?
(Hint: Not Jean Valjean/24601)

Sarah, remember when we sang the Valjean/Javert duet together a million times to try and get it right? Hahahahaha!!! What was that song called? Confrontation?

Global Personality Test Results
Stability (46%) medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Orderliness (56%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.
Extraversion (30%) low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.
Trait Snapshot:
does not make friends easily, secretive, introverted, reclusive, observer, dislikes leadership, somewhat socially awkward, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, values solitude, solitary, avoidant, ambivalent about fitting in, not dominant, unassertive, suspicious, prudent, unadventurous, worrying, weird, intellectual, frequently second guesses self
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

This kind of makes me sound like a freak. Sadly, most of it also sounds true. Haha, I'm weird. I would like to add: I like to stand out amongst people I know; I can definitely be assertive when I need to be; I am not suspicious; I can be adventurous; and I don't second-guess myself too much. Otherwise, right on!

Introverted (I) 56.25% Extroverted (E) 43.75%
Sensing (S) 49% Intuitive (N) 51%
Thinking (T) 61.29% Feeling (F) 38.71%
Judging (J) 54.55% Perceiving (P) 45.45%

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

Hmmm, I changed from the last time I took this test. Actually, I think I've taken it 3 times in my life and each time it was different. First time I think I was INFP, then INFJ, and now INTJ.

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, I think those Myers-Briggs type tests are pretty notoriously unreliable. I swear, I've come up as five different things on the ones I've taken. I can't believe that some companies and stuff base hiring decisions, etc. on them.

    By Blogger Candy, at 4/23/2006 11:45 AM  

  • I got almost the same results as you, Emily on that damn personality test. Does every comment have to be negative?? And, yes, Confrontation Song was the best. Oh, the hard work that went into that performance. Worth it, though.

    By Blogger Sarah, at 4/23/2006 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home