.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Drinkin' All Your Worries Away
Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name

So I went out with the "Pyeongtaek Gang" (me, Jaclyn, Will, Charlie, and Elissa...who's actually from Osan, but close enough) last night. They hadn't heard from me in a couple of weeks so they were worried I was dead. Turns out I just holed myself up in my apartment and built a model of a traditional Korean house and read Wilkie Collins' The Moonstone. Good times. Or something. Anyway, we all went out to eat then headed to a bar to drink until midnight. Why we chose to do this on a Tuesday, I'm not sure. So without further ado, here are some pictures. If you toggle really fast between the 2 of me drinking shots, then it looks like I'm in action. Pretty cool, eh? And in the top left picture we're modeling the traditional Korean photo pose.


2 Comments:

  • Ah, drinking on a Tuesday...classy! Are you taking two shots at once or is that a beer chaser?

    I wanna go out on Friday and drink green beer for St. Patty's!!!!

    By Blogger Candy, at 3/16/2006 12:28 PM  

  • So how did you feel on Wednesday?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/16/2006 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home