.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Friday, March 17, 2006

March Madness!
Man, I wish I was back in the States for this!

First day of the tourney, finished (or 'finish-y' as Koreans always say). I filled out a couple different brackets. One through ESPN and one through Yahoo!. I'm not doing too shabby, thus far. I know alarmingly little about the NCAA this year, so I was very unknowledgable in my picks. Like every year, I have the Badgers winning it all. This year I also had the Big Ten teams winning every game (except when they had to play each other...then one had to lose, of course). So while it looks good now, it will undoubtedly turn horrid later. But the 2 BT teams who played on the first day (Illinois and Indiana) both won, so I'm on my way. :) The only games I missed today: I had Nevada winning in both my brackets. Oops. I also had NC-Wilmington winning in them both. Oops. But at least I had them both losing the next game. I also chose Marquette to lose in both my brackets because I hate them. Yay! They lost! I also correctly picked the Texas A&M upset win over Syracuse. So anyway, those (Nevada and NC Wilmington) were my only incorrect picks. I'm in the 99th percentile in the Yahoo! one and the 95th percentile in the ESPN one. Or vice versa. So not too shabby.

I'm going to attempt to watch the Badger game on my computer tonight through CBS Sportsline. I've had bad luck with watching things like that here in Korea though, because many times they block out viewers who are located someplace other than the US (which websites 'know' by your ISP address). We'll see. I'll have to stay up mighty late as well. Go Badgers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home